Interested in applying?

Contact our research advancement team. They can assist you through the entire process of applying for external funding.

Request a consultation


Yale University - Research Support Grants

September 15, 2014
Yale UniversityYale Center for British Art (YCBA)Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art - U.K.
Funding Type: 
Grant Opportunities
Maximum Award: 

Offered to scholars already engaged in research involving the study of British art or architectural history to assist with research travel costs incurred in visiting collections, libraries, archives or historic sites within the United Kingdom or abroad for research purposes.

Application Information